To provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for all CIC subsidiaries.
- Receive in-bound communication from CIC stakeholders through email and phone calls and respond to these queries in a timely and efficient manner in accordance to the call centre contact strategy;
- Conduct out-bound communication to CIC stakeholders, and collect referrals for distribution;
- Carry out monthly customer callouts for all lines of business;
- Collect and analyse customer feedback at the group level and document as required;
- Manage and efficiently resolve customer complaints;
- Provide customers with product and service information;
- Update existing customer information as required;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Follow up prospective customer queries for conversion into new business;
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and produce reports;
- Respond to queries on social media within the standard timelines;
- Conduct training of staff on customer service related topics.
- Degree in a business related field.
- Customer experience training is an added advantage.
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
Please follow and like us: