Essential Job Responsibilities
- Prepare cash payment vouchers and ensure that all cash transactions are fully and properly documented.
- Responsible for gathering transaction documents required for financial reporting.
- Responsible for compiling monthly intercompany vouchers and assist with preparations of documents for month end package. Maintain the uncleared cash advance file and prepare past due advance report.
- Assist with audit related requirements (timely documents retrieval, filing after audit completion, proving additional assistance as necessary)
- Assist with scanning, copying, printing, and uploading of financial documents on relevant folders
- Assist Finance officer with field cash reimbursements and reconciliation of accounts.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly cash counts together with Senior Finance Officer.
- Ensure all finance documents are properly labelled, filled and stored in a clear and easily accessible
- manner following Field Finance Manual
- Writing cheques and ensuring quality control of financial documents for completeness and proper referencing before filling.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
Knowledge and Experience
- A Diploma or degree in accounting or a relevant business field.
- Minimum CPA PART I or other relevant accounting qualification.
- Familiarity with major international donor rules and non-profit accounting.
- Familiarity with computerized, double-entry accounting software.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel Excellent oral and written English skills.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
C.O.B 30 SeptembeR 2022
Please follow and like us: