- The incumbent performs clerical and administrative duties as the Office Management Assistant (OMA) for the Regional Security Office (RSO) pertaining to a multitude of RSO administrative items, both classified and unclassified.
- The incumbent will need to work independently and possess strong communication skills as the incumbent will be in contact with many diverse individuals on a daily basis.
- Incumbent will require unescorted access to the Control Access Area (CAA) and a Secret security clearance for most posts, although a Top Secret clearance may be required in certain instances where Post requires it.
- Two years of administrative experience which would include some of the following types of administrative duties: filing, scanning, scheduling appointments/meetings, maintaining calendars, ordering office supplies, making travel arrangements and receiving telephone calls.
- Completion of high school is required
Please follow and like us: