Duties and responsibilities
- Check and confirm tender adverts posted through newspapers, emails, company websites, and download them for RFQs that need the company attention
- Check with ministries and parastatals on any prequalification requirements and RFQs that need the company attention
- To scrutinize, analyze the tender documentation to make sure we can match the skills and experience requirements to maximize our winning opportunities.
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization requirements.
- Attend the Technical Clarification meetings and Site Visits scheduled by the clients and prepare a formal response.
- Prepare Power Point presentations to the Project Clients and present the Company Profile and also the Project Implementation Plans and approach.
- Review the clauses of Contracts, involve in the Contract Negotiations, provide inputs, advice & discuss with the relevant departments the possible solutions to the commercial issues.
- Initiate and update Online / Offline Registration of the Company and prepare the documents, obtain relevant information for the Pre-qualification.
- Submit the Checklist to be counter checked by your immediate HOD.
- Apply the Tender/Bid Bond / Performance Bond and liaise with Finance Department for its arrangement as per the requirements of the tender.
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjusts them to the framework given by the customers.
- Ensure all relevant documentations for bid proposals are complete and accurate.
- Keep tender deadlines and deliver them on time.
- Follow up on non-awarded or lost tenders as to improve our quality standards.
- Follow up on all tenders to increase
- Management of all data related to tender process.
- Researching current market trends.
- Attend Tender opening and record the results.
- Raise potential risk and issue in relations to the tender process as necessary.
- Liaise with both the sales and procurement department during the tender process.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing requirements to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers are efficiently addressed and closed out.
You will perform to the best of your ability all the duties as are inherent in your post and such additional duties as the company may call upon you to perform from time to time.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
- Negotiation skills
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Tendering
- Good understanding of Tender Management Process
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Comprehensive scheduling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Deadline 31 August 2022